Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Musing of a tired soul

Lensing and Lighting workshop with Tanmay Agarwal

Day 7


If I say things went south, or I state we had a bad day, it would be an understatement. What we went through was a day of frustration, humiliation and mental harassment. Yes exactly the three points stated and re stated by my colleagues, Mainak and Sreecheta. So, now what do we do? Which faculty do I run to? Where should I appeal for my human rights or what so ever crap I need to appeal to, to get a resprise from this?

Now the question that arise is why and who made me feel this way? Blame game starts. My fellow batch mates, Mainak and Sreecheta. They repeatedly said we are being idiots following this workshop. Now I have a question. Lets talk in the language that people here understand. I too have a mental faculty of my own. I too have a free will. I too have my own pursuits in my life. My pursuit is of my happiness. Whatever path I choose is my choice. It's my wish and my right to choose whatever path I want to achieve this. So who are they to tell me if I am being stupid or not.

Why should I compromise? I can't be forced to take a stand where I have problem standing and facing myself in the mirror. Call me selfish I don't care, but my conscious is very important to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment